• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Threaded Barrels On Sale

BobcatMan

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
192   0
Reaction score
Looking to get a few threaded barrels if there the right price but mainly a g19 1/2x28 TB first. does anybody know of any deals or companies or best brand ? i just talked with lone wolf and they said DASAN used to make their barrels from china but now their lone and alpha wolfs are made in house. i personally like the looks of zev and blacklist. Any recomendations and sales spots ? even if its a local gun store or if you have a barrel yourself. when i ordered my tirant 45m it had an option to add a threaded barrel and zev is their only option making me wonder if they are superior, idk. Thanks ahead for any help !

Everyone is getting into the Glock game with various parts so you have an abundance of options and with Black Friday coming soon there are likely going to be a lot of deals. I would narrow down which barrel you want and then try to catch it on sale. I have an AAC barrel which I read AAC was having Storm Lake make their barrels and SL is good quality. I can speak for these newer pop ups like Zev, Agency, Blacklist, etc. They make pretty stuff but I just dont know about the quality. Lantac now make Glock barrels so you can look at them as well. I like the look of their stuff.

Whats your budget? Brownells has a G17 Silencerco barrel on sale for $144 but the G19 is $177. Still they probably have a code or something you can get free shipping and perhaps a couple bucks off.

Everyone is getting into the Glock game with various parts so you have an abundance of options and with Black Friday coming soon there are likely going to be a lot of deals. I would narrow down which barrel you want and then try to catch it on sale. I have an AAC barrel which I read AAC was having Storm Lake make their barrels and SL is good quality. I can speak for these newer pop ups like Zev, Agency, Blacklist, etc. They make pretty stuff but I just dont know about the quality. Lantac now make Glock barrels so you can look at them as well. I like the look of their stuff.

Whats your budget? Brownells has a G17 Silencerco barrel on sale for $144 but the G19 is $177. Still they probably have a code or something you can get free shipping and perhaps a couple bucks off.
That brownells F.A.K.E news add ( yes i clicked it lol ) had some TB for 99 i think but i just want the best. I would prefer Tini and i like the blacklist looks the best because of the flutes over the dimples. blacklist is 220, zev is 300. its gonna be a one time buy so honestly not really concerned with the price, ironically im looking for one on sale lol.

I called glock about getting a factory barrel which ide be cool with and not go all fancy but there waiting untill they sell out of their LF 13.5 yadayada thread pitch and switching over to 1/2x22 and couldnt give an eta other then 2018 first quarter.

Yea I forgot about KKM. They are good to go as well.

I like the look of this but I ain't spending $300 for a Glock barrel:

779f07_127b26cee3fc482aa7d28229510f9778~mv2_d_2000_2000_s_2.jpg

Yea I forgot about KKM. They are good to go as well.

I like the look of this but I ain't spending $300 for a Glock barrel:

that barrel does look awesome, might be worth spending 300 on that vs the dimpled zev tho, i think i want flutes, and these are special lookin flutes, lol it looks a heck of a lot cooler than the blacklist looks wise. i see a target crown too. man thats sick.. i wonder what that cutout on top of the barrel lug by the barrel side is. maybe it lests gas shoot straight up instead of blowback. thanks for sharing thats defenitly the coolest looking one ive seen so far
779f07_127b26cee3fc482aa7d28229510f9778~mv2_d_2000_2000_s_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom