• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

three GUARANTEED ways to end the “Knockout Game” , A MUST read!

1457573_433020656798491_979731255_n.jpg

The knock out game is just another of those poorly researched stories that the media keeps bringing out year after year. Yes, I'm sure that somebody in America got punched by somebody else today, but it's not newsworthy.

The knock out game is just another of those poorly researched stories that the media keeps bringing out year after year. Yes, I'm sure that somebody in America got punched by somebody else today, but it's not newsworthy.

You need to actually look into this; you might be surprised. The fact is that the media is ignoring this. Go seek facts.

Shirly you can't be serious. Do you not see the news? They are starting to cover it more and more because people like us have brought it to the public eye...Now they have no choice but to try to make themselves look like they care, after ignoring it for MONTHS!.

Back
Top Bottom