• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Throw N Grow Extreme with radish food plot.

CMartis

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
1   0
Reaction score
before.jpgseed.jpg

Got my seed spread out right before the rain started!! First time I've tried this stuff so I'm excited to see how it turns out. Any of ya'll tried this stuff? How'd it do? I'll post some pictures in about 3 weeks to show the progress.

Last edited:
I also threw some out yesterday right before the rain (different brand though). I have never used it before either, but I figured I would give it a try for $20 and no tilling required. I have very little in the way of clear spots so I did not want too put to much effort into it until I see how it does. Lots of acorns and agriculture in the area already.

Lots of acorns in my area also. Once the acorns are gone, I hope they move to my plot seeing that it will be one of their only remaining food sources. That is if it grows well. Only time will tell. Good luck this season!!

I did the Trophy Radishes last year..Man those things get huge!! Another benefit to them was, this year because I planted them last year, Left spaces in the ground when they rotted. Making it much easier to plow, and added to the soil content..Going down to the property next week..

I want to install a new Buddy ladder stand I purchased from Wally World..Only 100 bucks..DD

Back
Top Bottom