• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tim Foley, border recon vigilante.

kuduboss

Army Icon
Frontiersman
74   0
Reaction score
Finally, somebody is doing something about it and not just running their mouth Anybody watch the interview on Jesse Watters last night? If you agree with him, this might be the start of something and time to throw a little support in his direction. If you disagree, I'm sure you have a good reason and we're about to hear about it.
To answer your first question, "Well, why don't you do something about it?" My running down illegals days are over. Wore out. I'll have to find another way to support the insurrection and help secure Woodstock from the 1.8 million gotaways already in country.

Finally, somebody is doing something about it and not just running their mouth Anybody watch the interview on Jesse Watters last night? If you agree with him, this might be the start of something and time to throw a little support in his direction. If you disagree, I'm sure you have a good reason and we're about to hear about it.
To answer your first question, "Well, why don't you do something about it?" My running down illegals days are over. Wore out. I'll have to find another way to support the insurrection and help secure Woodstock from the 1.8 million gotaways already in country.
We're going to turn into south africa. Help found orania

1.8 million - you’re funny. There’s more than that just in Southern California
Not surprisingly Goggle isn't to forthcoming with that information. I found figures from 2017 that show 11.5 million and that's just the ones they know about. So just offhand and given what's been happening at the border it's safe to surmise that number has grown exponentially.
Also not surprisingly less than half of those where from Mexico and Central America.

Back
Top Bottom