• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Time for a giveaway . . . Miracle Polishing Cloths!

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
282   0
Reaction score
Gents,

Thought I would do something fun for a change, now that the circus is over . . . .

I have this little "museum" of ammunition above my desk to help educate my coworkers on the joys and benefits of gun ownership. It is in full display, and new folks tend to stop by and ask questions occasionally. I have at least one firearm that choots each and every caliber of ammo you see.

So, I thought it would be fun to post this up and see if any of y'all can correctly identify each round in the photo. To make it interesting, there is at least one duplicate set of boolitz in the photo. They will be next to each other. There may be more than one, but that's all I'll say about that.

The first member to correctly identify (and post in order of appearance) all 31 rounds, wins a couple of my amazing, sham-wow worthy, Miracle Polishing cloths. I am NOT looking for bullet weight, projectile type, manufacturer . . . just the standard caliber designation of each round.

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...-cloth-gentlemen-buff-your-cylinders.1267481/

I will go in chronological order of posting. I don't sit on the forum all day and night, so it might take me a little time to identify the winner. If no one gets them ALL correct, next week (Wednesday) I will give the cloths to the entry with the largest number of correct "guesses" in the order they appear.

Good luck! Have fun with this one. I'll put the photo in the next message to try to keep it as high resolution as possible.

Curly the Zoid

@Miracle-Polish-Cloth.jpg

Good luck, here they are . . . . .

EDIT: OK, I found one more boolitz to add to the list. It is the 12th from the right.

I figured I could update this since no one has sent a guess yet. I also figured a higher resolution photo would help.

Click on the thmbnail if the standard photo does not enlarge on your screen.

boolitz.jpg
boolitz.jpg

The steel cased 7.62x39 wants to know why its the only steel cased ammo present?

It would probably be best to send responses via PM as to NOT give other players an advantage.

I am not sure if I should reveal how many were "guessed at" or not - or if I should tell the players which "guesses" were correct, but so far, you are in the lead with ONE (1) correct answer, providing you tell me which number from the left it is . . . . . via PM!!!

EDIT: No longer in the lead . . . . .

I was going to put 9mm 31 times, but aint nobody got time for that. :becky:
They all look like 9mm to me... Is it just me?:doh:
31 9mm's.jpg

COOL giveaway game btw I wish Milton Bradley had one for gift giving.

Back
Top Bottom