• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Time for a new(er) truck...

Gas or diesel? Gas they're all the same. It just comes down to what style you like more.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back before COVID shut down my travel, i would spend a week or two at a time in whatever new trucks I could rent. With the exception of a naturally aspirated V6 F150, the Silverado was the most disappointing of the bunch. I found the 5.3 to be underpowered and sluggish, especially compared to the 5.7 in my Tundra.

If I had to replace my Tundra right now, I'd be looking at an F150 with the 3.5 Ecoboost. More power, better gas mileage. I love my Tundra, but if I can get more power and beat the 13-15 mpg I'm getting right now, I'm definitely interested.

Toyota needs to hurry up and release the next-gen twin-turbo Tundra.

Back before COVID shut down my travel, i would spend a week or two at a time in whatever new trucks I could rent. With the exception of a naturally aspirated V6 F150, the Silverado was the most disappointing of the bunch. I found the 5.3 to be underpowered and sluggish, especially compared to the 5.7 in my Tundra.

If I had to replace my Tundra right now, I'd be looking at an F150 with the 3.5 Ecoboost. More power, better gas mileage. I love my Tundra, but if I can get more power and beat the 13-15 mpg I'm getting right now, I'm definitely interested.

Toyota needs to hurry up and release the next-gen twin-turbo Tundra.

Yep. The Tundra is a beast with the 5.7.

The big problems i have heard about the ecoboost is the engine and trans letting go. I only know a few people with them4 engines and 2 transmissions amongst 4 people. All with issues between 35k and 70k.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom