• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Time for a new(er) truck...

Get you a BABY DURAMAX 3L
IMG_3032.jpg

2010, F150 Lariat, 5.4, 188,000 and counting. Never had spark plug issues and never been in the shop for anything except regular maintenance. Don’t have a problem with any other make. To each his own but “I bleed Ford blue”

Get you a BABY DURAMAX 3L View attachment 3066371
I'm working out of a '08 dirtymax with 280k on the clock. No issues other than what's to be expected. Filters, brakes, front end... my personal is an '06 dirtymax with 260k. Again no issues other than what is to be expected. Heck I JUST replaced the factory breaks 1k miles ago.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Currently drive a 2014 Tundra 2WD and looking for a newer 4WD truck. Preferably a Chevy/GMC . I’ve found a 2018 GMC. Sierra. Anybody have any input positive or negative on the GM product? I’m not dedicated to any particular make/model.
All I buy is chevy, I trade them in at 250k miles. Haven't had any motor issues. Had to replace 2 trans out of the last 7 trucks/ SUVs one had 240k miles the other had 180k miles

Don't know what kind of $ you want to spend but if u are good at negotiating you can buy a new four-wheel-drive Chevrolet pickup truck crew cab 4 less than 35. Then you can further deduct your trade-in from that

Back
Top Bottom