• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Timing out? when posting an ad

a.mccallister

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
28   0
Reaction score
I have been having trouble posting an ad. I go through the whole process, taking maybe 5 minutes or so, and once everything is typed in and I click the post button at the bottom right, it takes me back to step one. I recently posted an ad successfully, but it took several tries, each one going as fast as I could and cutting down the length to make it faster. I have the "remember me" box checked and it doesn't log me out, just restarts the ad process. I'm using an android phone but not the tapatalk app. I just typed out the same ad 4 times in a row and still haven't got it posted. Any suggestions would be appreciated . I'm about to find a hard object to beat my head against.

I have been having trouble posting an ad. I go through the whole process, taking maybe 5 minutes or so, and once everything is typed in and I click the post button at the bottom right, it takes me back to step one. I recently posted an ad successfully, but it took several tries, each one going as fast as I could and cutting down the length to make it faster. I have the "remember me" box checked and it doesn't log me out, just restarts the ad process. I'm using an android phone but not the tapatalk app. I just typed out the same ad 4 times in a row and still haven't got it posted. Any suggestions would be appreciated . I'm about to find a hard object to beat my head against.

Do you stay logged in the whole time or do you have to log back in after the form fails? Do you get any errors? What exactly do they say?

I just did a test, I started an ad, waited ten minutes, and then hit "post ad" and it worked without a hitch.

I'm new to the site i just joined today. I am having the same issue posting an ad. I found this thread looking around thinking maybe I'm not doing something right. Btw this place is awesome and I've just found my new favorite website.

Back
Top Bottom