• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

TNW Pistol caliber carbines

RiverBend

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Proud Southern, Christian
362   0
Reaction score
These are great AR style carbines that take Glock mags, The 9mm & 40 S&W are interchangeable just barrel & bolt, the 45 ACP is priority due to mag size, I like these better than the JR carbines and they are accurate and easily taken down for cleaning or caliber changes. TNW Aero Precision survival rifles, left is 45ACP & right 9mm both wearing Bushnell Holosights, , (original Eotech's) and used for up to 100 yard 3 gun competitions so pistol & Rifle use same mags, I did add 8" rail sections to the short rail they come with, easy to add free float or clamp on types for accessories.
IMG_1297.JPG
IMG_1269.JPG

Reactions: MSS
I got one used from CG&P and have really enjoyed it!

I can use the Glock drums - just have to load like 5 rounds short otherwise I get FTF. 33 rd sticks run great.

image (13).jpeg

Original scope (in pic) crapped out so I got a cheap replacement.

I really enjoy the pistol caliber carbines and the break-down aspect of this model.

Simple blow-back operation and no bolt hold-open on last round, no iron sights, and I replaced the stock pistol grip just for giggles.

Thinking about a Sub2000 in 9mm Glock one day.

these are much better than the sub 2000, it is double action every shot, The TNW's are like AR's, single action once round is chambered.

Back
Top Bottom