• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

To All Overpriced Glock Sellers

How bout dis, yo??

Screenshot_20200124-164617~2.png

What's up whit your $450.00 Glock that you're selling for $800 and even up to $1,200.00 bucks? - So, just because you've spent so much unnecessary money on accessories, now you want to sell it as if your Glock got promoted to a Kimber??? lol :becky::becky::becky::becky:

View attachment 2458008 View attachment 2458009

Looks like somebody is butt hurt that they cannot afford a customized Glock. LOL

The value of anything is what people are willing to pay. If someone wants to customize any gun to excess because they enjoy it, great for them!
The problem with any custom car, truck, bike or gun is that you never get all your money back on the extras. If your smart and willing to pay a portion of what went into that special version; you are getting a deal on here at others expense.

The problem is that many on here don't appreciate the extras, even extra mags and night sights. There is a value to these items if you have to go buy them yourself.

Just my opinion to this debate.

Custom guns are similar to custom cars too me. If done right that can be okay - if overdone, then you'll have a much harder time reselling it. You have to find someone else (maybe just one or two people?) that share your exact tastes in custom glocks.

The stock models have so much more appeal on the resale market. I wouldn't do a custom, unless I could undo it easily and sell the custom parts along with the stock gun.

Back
Top Bottom