To those of you that report the scammers as soon as you see them....

yall can ding a guy for a popcorn smiley in a thread, find your own damn scammers, some of us recognize em right off and avoid them.
We've had new or inexperienced members get taken for real money, so thanks again to those of you helping fellow members out. And thanks to you Biker for crapping in the thread. This is why we can't have nice things.... :tsk:

I’ve reported stuff in the past.. to see nothing done.. no good deed goes unpunished

I have seen this happen before as well. Not really on here but on some other sites and the same thing happen and I had even reported some stuff that was going on and nothing happened and some of us were just ignored then come to find out that the mod's knew the person an they were friends or family or something.

I now tend to just hang back and watch and see what happens and play's out and to see who is saying or doing anything about it. I will try to help anyone out that might be having some issues or throw out a warning of some kind to people I know. It's not fun being scammed or ripped off but some folks just don't understand or much care if it's not happening to them. Let it happen to them and then it's a different story and they want something done right then and there no matter what.

I have seen this happen before as well. Not really on here but on some other sites and the same thing happen and I had even reported some stuff that was going on and nothing happened and some of us were just ignored then come to find out that the mod's knew the person an they were friends or family or something.

I now tend to just hang back and watch and see what happens and play's out and to see who is saying or doing anything about it. I will try to help anyone out that might be having some issues or throw out a warning of some kind to people I know. It's not fun being scammed or ripped off but some folks just don't understand or much care if it's not happening to them. Let it happen to them and then it's a different story and they want something done right then and there no matter what.
Boom you got right on the head. Friend and family and political buddies

Snitches get stitches!
This why the minority less fortunate has so many problems. Too many people are reluctant to spill the beans. If they would speak up then the bad guys would get caught and that in itself would go along way in cleaning up the community. Instead the hush hush and allow the villain's to run free and then turn around and shoot their children in drive by's. It a stupid vicious cycle that goes nowhere in getting the offenders of the street. Speak up and do your part in shutting criminal element down. PERIOD!

Yep. Pizzes me off to no end to see a member get taken. :mad: But yeah, unfortunately we have a few "Not my monkey, not my circus" types too.

Is scammers anything like people with numerous accounts?
They have those accounts because of their original account they use to piss people off to the point nobody will deal with them.. is that a scammer?
Not what I was referring to but it does help when those are sniffed out too. But again, sometimes is hard to know for certain and we try and have pretty solid evidence before nuking an account.

Back
Top Bottom