• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Too many redirects

Whatever you did fixed it. I can connect and see everything just the way it was, all graphics and text.

Just for info, have been using Firefox and Windows 10 on the same Dell laptop to connect for the past 8 years, no problems. I bought a new laptop last Christmas and it has Windows 11. Was connecting fine from last Dec to this past weekend using Firefox. But after I couldn't connect, and was receiving a "website not redirecting properly" message, I downloaded and installed a new copy of Chrome, just in case it was Firefox not working correctly. Couldn't connect with Chrome and was getting the "too many redirects" message. It indicated to delete cookies. But since it was a brand new install and the very first website I tried to connect to was the ODT, there were no cookies in the Chrome browser. But I deleted all data and cookies anyway, restarted Chrome, and still received the redirect error. In Firefox the screen indicated the website wasn't redirecting properly. So everything was pointing to some kind redirect error. And not being familiar with the tech required, I didn't know if it was the website or my browsers.

Anyway, whatever you did, I can connect this morning using Firefox on my Windows 11 Dell laptop.

Back
Top Bottom