• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Top Shot on History

Top Shot is focusing too much on the social interaction of the contestants and not on the meat and potatoes of the show, their shooting ability and providing the audience with a shooting exhibition. I also agree, missing a target at 100 yards that many times with a high powered rifle is inexcusable when you are supposed to represent categorically great shooters. I think they had a recruiting problem for this show.

I just watched the first three episodes, I have to say I kind of liked it. The guy from the first episode who missed the target 30 times was ridiculous, how embarrassing. I also enjoyed watching the glock expert Brad sucking it up with the beretta 92f.

Who do you think the early favorites are to win the show? I say Kelley and JJ, they both have done well whether it is their discipline or not.

Top Shot is focusing too much on the social interaction of the contestants and not on the meat and potatoes of the show, their shooting ability and providing the audience with a shooting exhibition. I also agree, missing a target at 100 yards that many times with a high powered rifle is inexcusable when you are supposed to represent categorically great shooters. I think they had a recruiting problem for this show.

Yeah I have been hesitant to post on this one, I don't profess to be a crack shot (more likely to dump 15 rounds while running, screaming, and ducking for cover...hum...now that I think about it that sounds like a cool challenge for the show)
Any way some of the performances are sad. At the rate they are going I would bet the winner comes from the blue team.

I just watched the first three episodes, I have to say I kind of liked it. The guy from the first episode who missed the target 30 times was ridiculous, how embarrassing. I also enjoyed watching the glock expert Brad sucking it up with the beretta 92f.

Who do you think the early favorites are to win the show? I say Kelley and JJ, they both have done well whether it is their discipline or not.

I'm supprised Brad can feed himself. You know, I've never seen a fork with the same grip angle as a glock. wah wah wah

JJ, Andre, Peter, Kelly or Tara so far.

The problem I see is that if you get chose for elimination, and the one that your going up against is a master of that particular challenge, you might as well forget. like a rapid fire handgun drill against a Grandmaster. But if your challenge is longbows at 200 yds. well its anyones game I guess.

I have been pretty dissapointed with this show. The experts seem to be lacking and it's almost like a combination of survivor with weapons thrown in the mix. I do watch simply because there is nothing else on to watch. I'm glad I get the Outdoor channel and can watch some real gun shows.

Back
Top Bottom