• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Top Shot on History

This weeks show...remember where a target was and shoot at it even if you can't see it. WOW I have always had the opinion that you DO NOT shoot at anything you can't see.

Last edited:
They show certainly had a lot of buildup to it. The challenges are interesting and ones that I would like to give a shot, but the show definitely focuses too much on the politics and social aspects involved. Its expected though, since History has rebranded itself as "Making History Everyday" its been heavy on the reality shows. Still entertaining to watch though.

I do agree that the history channel has definately changed in the last 2 years. What with Pawn Stars, American Pickers and now that show about mummies. Granted I do like watching Pawn Stars and American Pickers. I think they are just jumping on the reality band wagon, we haven't seen anything just yet.

Anyone still watching this? I have yet to watch last week's episode but the week before (throwing knives I believe) was pretty cool. I liked the trick shot competition too.

Back
Top Bottom