Tourist submarine on expedition to Titanic wreck goes missing

So, if the mini-sub imploded due to hull failure on the way down, and its wreck is now scattered on the seafloor near the Titanic's wreck... what explains the banging at 30-minute intervals over a 4 hour period (so that is at least eight separate incidents of banging?)

Unless the hull did not fail at first,
though the vessel was in some other form of distress, and the hull failure only came after somebody banged too desperately, to enthusiastically,
on their fragile little submersible....

View attachment 5864511
Their banging away distress signals set up a pattern of sympathetic vibration which weakened the already sub-standard glued seam in the fiber hull, allowing pressure to crush and implode the sub.
You read it here first.

1e7.jpg

Well the whole unfortunate incident has been a great distraction from all the real issues going on.
I guess this one would fall under circuses.
Administration plot to divert attention from Bumbles’ issues.
Plus, the CEO of the company had dirt on the Clinton crime family.
Trip was more cursed than the Titanic.

I believe that this was a done deal shortly after launch sunday and the “experts” knew very soon afterwards this is a recovery instead of a rescue mission, even if they didn’t say so. Now debris field means no survivors

I saw a partial interview with the ceo and the idiot just blew off safety concerns. It seems he put more time, energy and money into the hype of seeing the titanic instead. He saw it as a money making proposition.

These passengers put they’re desire to just put this in their resume of things they’ve done rather than seriously consider the lack of safety overlap that they were blind to the real risks

I would never even consider this (if I could afford it) much less put my son’s life at such risk. The minute I saw that damn game controller and all the other “off the shelf parts” I’d call it a no go! Money don’t make you smart, if anything it opens you up to cons like this

If I happened to be on there I’d be beating the hell out of that thing continuously not every 30 mins

I was watching Newsmax a few minutes ago, they announced that a debris field has been found in the area. I immediately thought - yeah, it's called the Titanic!

Debris is 'landing frame and rear cover from sub', expert says

A rescue expert says the debris found in the search for Titan was "a landing frame and a rear cover from the submersible".
David Mearns, who is friends with two of the passengers on board Titan, says he is part of a WhatsApp group involving The Explorers Club.
Mr Mearns told Sky News the president of the club, who is "directly connected" to the ships on the site, said to the group: "It was a landing frame and a rear cover from the submersible."
Mr Mearns says: "Again this is an unconventional submarine, that rear cover is the pointy end of it and the landing frame is the little frame that it seems to sit on."
He says this confirms that it is the submersible.

Back
Top Bottom