• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tourist submarine on expedition to Titanic wreck goes missing

Screenshot_20230623_030025.jpg

I don't mean to sound insensitive or indifferent to the loss of human life. Such a thing is always sad for those who were close to the deceased. And a human life has inherent value.

But the people that were in that sub would not pause for half a second if any of us bit the dust in a similar manner. People that wealthy losing their life by taking a massive risk available only to people like them does not tug at my heart strings. So I don't really buy into all the sympathy and despair that's being pushed over this.

Far better people die everyday. But because they weren't rich enough to die in a beer can controlled by a gaming controller, crickets.....

I don't mean to sound insensitive or indifferent to the loss of human life. Such a thing is always sad for those who were close to the deceased. And a human life has inherent value.

But the people that were in that sub would not pause for half a second if any of us bit the dust in a similar manner. People that wealthy losing their life by taking a massive risk available only to people like them does not tug at my heart strings. So I don't really buy into all the sympathy and despair that's being pushed over this.

Far better people die everyday. But because they weren't rich enough to die in a beer can controlled by a gaming controller, crickets.....
Agreed. Hunny percent.

Who is Hunter Biden and was he on the sub too? (typical American idiot response)
It will all be explained in the made-for-TV movie and further explained in the extended directors cut film. Just buy a $14 ticket and that $8 popcorn and a $8 drink and watch it. No further questions are allowed.

Back
Top Bottom