• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Towing

For a jeep purchase I'll drive you up in mine so you can drive yours back if you want as long as you cover my gas. Cant Saturday or Sunday this week but I'm good on other days. You dont need to pay me or anything just like seeing people buy cool jeeps.
I'll keep that in mind Thanks!

I wouldn't want to drive it home regardless, if you have health issues that prevent you from hooking up a trailer, then you wont be able to manage on the side of the road in some random spot. I would find a friend to ride with you, get a tow dolly from Uhaul, and have your buddy hook it up and ride with you. Plus you would have company during the ride.

Even if you do not use it now, the tow bars are about 100 bucks, and really make it easy to transport the Jeep without a trailer if it is broken down or are short on drivers. Jeeps are made to be flat towed, instructions are in the owner's manual.

See all the wranglers behind the motorhomes on the highway?

Even if you do not use it now, the tow bars are about 100 bucks, and really make it easy to transport the Jeep without a trailer if it is broken down or are short on drivers. Jeeps are made to be flat towed, instructions are in the owner's manual.

See all the wranglers behind the motorhomes on the highway?
I will look into purchasing one, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom