TOYOTA TRD WHEELS

WOODMAN

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Look for a set of TRD 17" wheels.... see picture below
IMG_0285.jpg
could possibly trade if interested ✌

I talked with Marietta Toyota this morning and he said 215.00... which dealer are you talking about ?
And thanks ✌

Oh, and on thong to know about these wheels. They have either a narrower width and/or a narrower offset. My wife wanted 33's on her 4runner so we had a lift installed. The installer said that toyota designed these wheels so that the TRD Pro (which has larger tire size than the SR5) would run the same track width as the SR5 so that they didn't have to do another round of crash testing. The result is that the wheels make the tires look a little tucked in.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0(1).jpg
    imagejpeg_0(1).jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 43
Oh, and on thong to know about these wheels. They have either a narrower width and/or a narrower offset. My wife wanted 33's on her 4runner so we had a lift installed. The installer said that toyota designed these wheels so that the TRD Pro (which has larger tire size than the SR5) would run the same track width as the SR5 so that they didn't have to do another round of crash testing. The result is that the wheels make the tires look a little tucked in.
Bummer. I was thinking they were a touch wider. Still a nice looking rig. What tire size did you go with?

285/70R17 KO2s. I tried to get her to use the cooper STT pros that I have but she didn't like the butchy look. She may think twice if we get stuck in snow in montana!

Yeah, I thought they'd push the tire out a bit, but that's not the case.

Then I priced the tundra TRD Pro bbs forged wheels for my tundra. Yikes! $680 each!

Back
Top Bottom