Frontiersman
81   0
Reaction score
36 gun safe 3 day sale $499.00 Friday, Sat, Sun

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230915-140722.png
    Screenshot_20230915-140722.png
    213.5 KB · Views: 189
Dont think for a minute that this is a quality safe. It's only 409lbs. I mean its better than nothing of course but its not like a true liberty or National Security safe etc. When looking at safes ALWAYS compare WEIGHT and fire rating. This is just a glorified metal cabinet with a cheap electronic lock. I have one but only use it for ammo and magazines etc. I would not trust it for actual firearms gold silver or cash. Its a thin shell cabinet with sheetrock inside.

Dont think for a minute that this is a quality safe. It's only 409lbs. I mean its better than nothing of course but its not like a true liberty or National Security safe etc. When looking at safes ALWAYS compare WEIGHT and fire rating. This is just a glorified metal cabinet with a cheap electronic lock. I have one but only use it for ammo and magazines etc. I would not trust it for actual firearms gold silver or cash. Its a thin shell cabinet with sheetrock inside.
It is a glorified file cabinet. Bear in mind that a battery powered metabo can cut the side out of just about any "gun safe" in minutes.

It's a lot better than nothing for those on a lower budget. The first safe I bought was a cheap stack on. My house got broke into and lucky for me that was the only place not plundered. I have 0 doubts in my mind that the 120 lb safe I bolted my floor kept my guns safe, it was the only place in the house not plundered. I have a much heavier and nicer liberty now but this will deter probably 90% of the burglars.

It's a lot better than nothing for those on a lower budget. The first safe I bought was a cheap stack on. My house got broke into and lucky for me that was the only place not plundered. I have 0 doubts in my mind that the 120 lb safe I bolted my floor kept my guns safe, it was the only place in the house not plundered. I have a much heavier and nicer liberty now but this will deter probably 90% of the burglars.

How are you feeling with the whole master code thing, and them giving it to the feds?

We’ll it’s pretty crappy. I’ve contacted them and had them remove my master code from their computer. It’s still a good safe even though they’ve turned into a sht company.
I didn't know getting that code removed from the system was a thing. I may have to call them on mine.

Back
Top Bottom