• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tractor supply 3 day sale

Dont think for a minute that this is a quality safe. It's only 409lbs. I mean its better than nothing of course but its not like a true liberty or National Security safe etc. When looking at safes ALWAYS compare WEIGHT and fire rating. This is just a glorified metal cabinet with a cheap electronic lock. I have one but only use it for ammo and magazines etc. I would not trust it for actual firearms gold silver or cash. Its a thin shell cabinet with sheetrock inside.
Who really wants a liberty safe now?

Dont think for a minute that this is a quality safe. It's only 409lbs. I mean its better than nothing of course but its not like a true liberty or National Security safe etc. When looking at safes ALWAYS compare WEIGHT and fire rating. This is just a glorified metal cabinet with a cheap electronic lock. I have one but only use it for ammo and magazines etc. I would not trust it for actual firearms gold silver or cash. Its a thin shell cabinet with sheetrock inside.
remember fire rating is only how long before it melts. not how long it protects your stuff inside.
so when the fire burns around it. it chars the wood, over heats the barrels, melts the gold, and crumbles the paper...

If you have nothing this is a great starter box, to keep kids out!

If you have 20k in valuables not the best.

A rule of thumb I heard is spend 20%. So if you have 5,000 of goods, spend 1000 on a safe.

Back
Top Bottom