• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tractor

I have a John Deere 1520 2 wheel drive with hydraulics if you are interested. It's an older tractor but works good.

Attachments

• IMG_0150.JPG
    IMG_0150.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 55
I have a John Deere 1520 2 wheel drive with hydraulics if you are interested. It's an older tractor but works good.

If that was a 60ish hp tractor, I would be on the way to your house. Something like that is exactly what I’m looking for, just need a little bigger tractor to handle some of my equipment. Thanks for offering and keep me in mind if you see anything like that with the hp requirements I’m needing.

I have a friend with a John Deere 5400 four wheel drive with about 4000 hours with dual hydraulics. Not sure if he wants to sell. Is this more what your looking for I think it's 65 HP.

Attachments

• IMG_0163.JPG
    IMG_0163.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 51
I have a friend with a John Deere 5400 four wheel drive with about 4000 hours with dual hydraulics. Not sure if he wants to sell. Is this more what your looking for I think it's 65 HP.
elp

Sure, if he is interested in selling it and it's within my price range I would definitely be interested in talking to him about it. Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

Had some stuff come up that forced me to pump the brakes on my tractor hunt, but I’m back on track now and looking to pick up where I left off. If your friend is interested in selling, let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom