• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trade 100 pcs .270 Federal Match Brass for anything .30-06

biker_bill

Marines Icon Supporter
USMC - Grunt
85   0
Reaction score
I'd like to trade once shot Federal Match brass for some .30-06 brass, bullets or dies. Sorry but I'm not interested in loaded ammunition. If you're close that would be better. My wife says I don't drive very well anymore, lol.

UPDATE - Feb 4th @1:40
Looks like I've traded off 200 pending a meet.
I still have another 100 if someone can use them.

Edit - Feb 6th @5:55 They're all gone!

Last edited:
Would you be able to tell us how much brass you have, how much 30-06 brass you are looking for? What weight bullets, boat tail, flat base soft point, hollow point, maybe which brand you would prefer and be interested in? What dies you would be interested in?

Just asking, may have something you may want or need..

Would you be able to tell us how much brass you have, how much 30-06 brass you are looking for? What weight bullets, boat tail, flat base soft point, hollow point, maybe which brand you would prefer and be interested in? What dies you would be interested in?

Just asking, may have something you may want or need..

I put the quantity of brass in the title, next time I'll mention it in the body of the message as well. Thanks.
I have 300 pieces of once shot Federal Match .270 brass.
(Please Note: I also have some Hornady bullets to trade in another thread.)

I don't have anything required to build .30-06 rounds at the present time, well except a press, powders and primers.
I'd prefer a 4 die Lee set, but I'd take any die set.
150 grain bullets of any kind would be great, but I'll take anything I can find.
I just want to build some to shoot, if I decide to use the rifle for hunting I'll use factory ammunition.
So Yote if you think you have something I can use, you're probably right.
As far as how many pieces of .30-06 brass I'd expect for the 300 pieces of .270 brass, just something reasonable.

I will consider all reasonable offers.

Thanks,
Bill

Last edited:
I put the quantity of brass in the title, next time I'll mention it in the body of the message as well. Thanks.
I have 300 pieces of once shot Federal Match .270 brass.
(Please Note: I also have some Hornady bullets to trade in another thread.)

I don't have anything required to build .30-06 rounds at the present time, well except a press, powders and primers.
I'd prefer a 4 die Lee set, but I'd take any die set.
150 grain bullets of any kind would be great, but I'll take anything I can find.
I just want to build some to shoot, if I decide to use the rifle for hunting I'll use factory ammunition.
So Yote if you think you have something I can use, you're probably right.
As far as how many pieces of .30-06 brass I'd expect for the 300 pieces of .270 brass, just something reasonable.

I will consider all reasonable offers.

Thanks,
Bill[/QUOTE

Sorry about not seeing the 300 pieces of brass, must have needed my glasses cleaned. Thanks for being very kind on my mistake, we will try not to do that again. We will check and see what we may have, the 4 die set of lee we know we don't have all we use are the RCBS.

Will let you know in a little while.

Thanks, for your courtesy and kindness...

YOTESHOOTER

No problem on not seeing it in the title Yote, I've noticed myself it seems to be pretty far away from the text.

The threads are all the same on the die sets I think. Do you know for sure?
If not I can check online. If they are the same then I can use them as well as the brass.
Can you put this .270 brass to use? If so, lets see if we can make a meet up worthwhile, we're pretty far apart. With traffic and all I'd guess we would shoot for a weekend.....

Tell me what you think.

Back
Top Bottom