• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trades / Firearms / Limit

I asked a question on utilizing the engine / tools. Not sure where you get lazy from. Wasn't the revolver section created because some people were to lazy to browse through all the Glock posts?

No, that is not why the revolver section was started. I and others requested the revolver section for quite a while before it was started. Basically it boils down to two completely different style handguns. Semi auto buyers are equally happy not to have revolvers in the same section. It was a win for buyers of both styles of handguns. Being lazy had nothing to do with the start of the revolver section. But, believe what you want.

So where's the AR and Bolt action sections for rifles. I recall reading several posts requesting the section because they were tired of browsing through dozens of other post to find a revolver.

So where's the AR and Bolt action sections for rifles. I recall reading several posts requesting the section because they were tired of browsing through dozens of other post to find a revolver.

If there are not enough members requesting a different section, no section is created. If you want another section, PM the owner of the site like those who wanted a revolver section. Your recall is somewhat lacking, but recall what you want. I do know that it was a long time, and many, many requests were made before the revolver section was created. If you feel strongly enough about the AR and Bolt action sections, PM the owner of this site. He may or may not grant your request. Do something about what you want, don't just complain to other members.

That's been discussed, but it's not happening.

If you feel strongly enough about the AR and Bolt action sections, PM the owner of this site. He may or may not grant your request.

Don't PM him, the way to request a new section is to create a thread in this forum so the interest can be gauged. As above though, the rifle subsections aren't happening.

On topic, the flip side to this is you have guys like me who trade some but browse ALOT.... I personally like browsing through things because I sometimes need inspiration as to what I might want to try next. Just my 2 cents.

On topic, the flip side to this is you have guys like me who trade some but browse ALOT.... I personally like browsing through things because I sometimes need inspiration as to what I might want to try next. Just my 2 cents.

Agreed that it's nice to browse / window shop.
It's also nice to walk into a store and walk out without having to walk through 8 departments, take the elevator and be stopped by four associates trying to help you.

Back
Top Bottom