• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Traditional Wetshaving

There's a great barber shop on West Peachtree in Atlanta called American Haircuts that gives the best cuts along with complimentary straight razor neck shave and hot towel massage (as well as comp drinks) for $35. Haven't been anywhere since in two years. Great group of barbers and a great experience everytime. I'm still not brave enough to try the straight razor on my on.

Make it quick and you'll never have to worry about them again.
Dude!! Hell no!!! The one on my neck is pretty large. I think I would bleed out!!! I have cut warts off with a scalpel, but I won't cut off a giant mole.
Any of the high dollar blades shave better after a year of use than any disposable dose after 3 shaves. I dont have to shave everyday but when i do its like pine saplings. I do use the high dollar blades and I make em last at least 12 months and even then its still a smooth shave but them disposables run like a allpourpose plow through rocks.

Yeah, it makes such a difference. I broke down at Sam's the other day and bought a 25 pack of Mach 3 refills. That should last me a while and what a diff it makes. I can pretty much go two days without shaving because they do such a good job. Just hated spending $38 or whatever it was on razors.

I heard that cigarettes and razors were the #1 and #2 things hijacked on trucks these days due to the price.

I went to a real barber once, best experience of my life. I was brought up on Shicks and Gillettes, so have never used the old brush and cup. I would cut my head off.

Thought I would raise the dead here. I am a wet shaver. I use a straight mostly unless I am in a big hurry. If I am in a hurry I use a vintage Gillette slim adjustable. I shave every day and no longer get razor burn and usually after shave doesnt even sting.

Back
Top Bottom