• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Training classes in Central/South GA?

If you can get access to a range & a group of four people together, I would be willing to come down & do a class for you all.

If you have any interest, look on my website at some of the ones offered & send me a PM as to what dates/ classes you would be interested in or what questions you may have.

Thanks protective measures I'll definitely have to see what I can do. I would like to get some formal training as long as the bank account will allow lol.

Thanks to you as well neener neener but Savannah is about 2 1/2 hours for me.

4G Tactical specializes in small private discrete groups. All of our training is reality based and affordable. We have families and individuals coming from all over the southeast to train with us. Please send me a pm after you check out www.4GTactical.com pick a date and we can make it happen.

Thanks protective measures I'll definitely have to see what I can do. I would like to get some formal training as long as the bank account will allow lol.

Thanks to you as well neener neener but Savannah is about 2 1/2 hours for me.

Glad to be of service.
I've got a class this weekend for a small military unit who had a specific goal they wanted to achieve so I designed a curriculum around those goals.

Things are picking up for about every Training Academy/ Instructor that I know of.

If I can help you, I would be glad to come down there to you.

If you are able to make it to one of the classes with guys who have schools up toward Atlanta, I'm sure they would be glad to have you. I like to think that we are all "brothers-in-arms".
I heard some very flattering comments from some people this weekend I was training with about "Headhunter".

Whomever you decide to train with, as long as you do a little homework & nail down a date, I'm sure you will be glad you did.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom