• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to Buy  Transferable Machine gun

$ 17K for an UZI is very high..... I wish I kept mine, but I had to sell it to pay for my son's college 10+ years ago. My only concern with an FNC is the spare parts. I have a Sterling and purchased an entire extra kit for spares. Sterlings are great subguns. Uzi's are great due to the availability of parts.

I would love an FNC, or a broom handle. I was offered a Mac 11 for $10,500 but that kind of seems a bit much. Owner would only sell with a 556 upper, a caliber it isn’t registered in, and refused to sell the original upper with the gun. It’s been interesting, I almost put a deal together on a 1919, that was exciting.
In 1999 I could have picked up a AC 556 Ruger from Kevin while he was at bullseye for 2300 bucks. Wish I had purchased it now. Mid 80s when Quality Chinese AKs were a dime a dozen and a whole rack of Chinese and Russian Dragunovs were just cheap chinese and russian junk.

SWD M11-Nine for $10k or less is currently the most versatile and best value machine gun today. It would, hands-down and without any doubt, be my 1st NFA weapon purchase.

Optional accessories allow it to fire from 22LR to 5.56, using stick mags and drums.. see Lage Mfg https://max-11.com/

I have absolutely considered it/wouldn’t be willing to spend more than 9,000 on a Mac.

In 1999 I could have picked up a AC 556 Ruger from Kevin while he was at bullseye for 2300 bucks. Wish I had purchased it now. Mid 80s when Quality Chinese AKs were a dime a dozen and a whole rack of Chinese and Russian Dragunovs were just cheap chinese and russian junk.

Man I wish I was around in those times, now the generation that experienced $500-3000 transferables is holding them for 4x-10x returns, really pricing that portion of the hobby out existence for people in my generation.

Man I wish I was around in those times, now the generation that experienced $500-3000 transferables is holding them for 4x-10x returns, really pricing that portion of the hobby out existence for people in my generation.
I wish I had more money back in those days. LOL I was making 150 dollars a week moving furniture at Alabama truck lines. In the 80s. I was a strong young man though. Would strap a washing machine to my back and carry it up 4 flights of stairs.

$ 17K for an UZI is very high..... I wish I kept mine, but I had to sell it to pay for my son's college 10+ years ago. My only concern with an FNC is the spare parts. I have a Sterling and purchased an entire extra kit for spares. Sterlings are great subguns. Uzi's are great due to the availability of parts.

$17k for an Uzi may be high by a hair but not very high. Rubuen has a Vector right now at $15,995 shipped. That is a gun and 1 mag. You still have to buy the usual 20 spare mags and 10,000 rounds of 9mm just to get started. I have been watching them for a while.

Back
Top Bottom