• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trappers sharing information and experiences. Oct. 7th, 2017

Thanks to Trapper and the fine fellas that attended the trapping seminar today.
My buddy Jack and I learned a lot and it was a real pleasure to have Trapper and his buddy (sorry I'm so bad with names), to go over the basics and share information with total strangers about this awesome skill of trapping.
All the guys there were awesome and was fun spending time with y'all.
Can't wait to get set up with some traps and rid our part of the world of some pesky deer killing yotes.
Thanks again to Trapper for hosting this pleasurable and informative experience.
We hope to share pics of our first successful set soon.

I was fortunate enough to attend Trapper's seminar, and was impressed by the amount of knowledge he was giving out and the experience he had to offer. Great group of guys who showed up; I'm looking forward to keeping in contact with a good many people who attended.
Many thanks for your time, hospitality, and expertise, Trapper!

How the hell did I miss this thread until after it is over. My freakin luck. Trapper Trapper please let me know if you do another one. I have 751 acres in Wilkes county that I am dying to start trapping on, I just don't know where to even begin. We got huge yotes and bobcats on camera.

Cooley, you live in Oxford, down by Covington? Takes about 45 minutes to drive from there to my house. On weekends when not watching the Georgia games, I will be out in my trapping shed getting the used equipment ready for this coming season. If you want to come by and learn enough basics to get you started, contact me.
Thanks,
Trapper
706-224-5289

Thanks for the kind words Comanche and Peaceful Gun, I'll pass them along to Darren too. I also enjoyed the conversation Saturday. I really enjoyed watching everyone set their traps, always good for a chuckle.

Cooley, you live in Oxford, down by Covington? Takes about 45 minutes to drive from there to my house. On weekends when not watching the Georgia games, I will be out in my trapping shed getting the used equipment ready for this coming season. If you want to come by and learn enough basics to get you started, contact me.
Thanks,
Trapper
706-224-5289

I will definitely give you a call tomorrow to set up a time and day with you! Awesome gesture Trapoer and I look forward to it!!

I apologize for the long delay; my "day job" has been rather demanding of my time... Trapper, the class was excellent. It is clear you have a wealth of knowledge that needs to be passed along so it isn't lost. This little class was perfect to do just that, and if you decide to give any other talks on other topics, count me in. While I may not get the opportunity to trap here in Georgia in the limited amount of time I have left, I will be taking your lessons and knowledge with me wherever I go (unless I happen to end up back in sissified Colorado, where the hippies outlawed trapping...) To the gentlemen whose company I shared, it was a pleasure meeting you. As probably the youngest there, I know I could learn much from all of you.

Semper Fi,

Justin

Back
Top Bottom