• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trash and their dogs...

So you got mad because the neighbors dog was trespassing in your yard and went to confront the neighbor instead of calling the proper authorities. Then when the neighbor gets mad because you are trespassing on his property you pull your gun . That now makes you the aggressor . You would be in jail for murder if you would have shot him. Talking does not involve a gun. Now you come make a post because you think, or want us to think, that you are Billy Bad Ass ? I think you are a prime example of what's wrong with some gun owners and you give us all a bad name.

I love a good white trash story.
Have you ever noticed that white trash can fight with a beer in one hand and a lit cigarette in the other and never spill the beer or knock the fire off the cigarette. Ive seen them smoke and drink DURING the fight.

So a nice quiet Sunday afternoon went all to **** because of white trash and his damn dog.

Long story short moron's dog ended up in my fenced in yard. Not the first time Ive had a problem with this dog.

I stop by his house on my way into town to talk to this clown, by now most of you have guessed it ends badly....BCSO responds to 911 MWAG call with 2 deputies.
Nobody went for a ride.

On a side note the 20+ minutes response time from clown calling 911 till the first deputy showed up was a bit unexpected. I realize their is a lot of ground to cover in the county and only a few LEO available to do it, but it did seem a bit much considering the situation he called into 911. When seconds count...

I am in no way bashing 911 or the BCSO for the response time. They dont get enough credit for what they do.
Wow! I live in Atlanta and don't have these issues with neighbors.

Not gonna second guess you, because I wasn’t there. I had a neighbor like this. I approached him and at the first sign that he was going to be a butthead, I turned and walked away, refusing to speak. I did that because knowing I was on his property, I knew what it would look like should things escalate. He didn’t run up to me, so there was no need to defend myself. I ended up videoing his dog and calling animal control EVERY time it was lose and on my property. I put together enough evidence that when I filed the nuisance animal complaint, the county had no problems sticking it to him. In actuality, it should have been a nuisance owner, but they haven’t written that law yet... The county forced the owner to build a six foot fence to contain the dog, costing hundreds of dollars and making his yard look like a prison. Last time I checked, the Stalag is still in place. That was 18 years ago. I smile when I think that he thinks of me every time he goes into his yard.

Back
Top Bottom