• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Travis Tritt

I've heard through reliable sources lots of drug parties went on in his house with other country music celebrities.

Honestly, I could care less about that. However, he allegedly tried to black ball the county into letting him perform at a free 4th firework display, but making people pay to get in since he was there. Of course, he wasn’t doing it for charity either.

If he wanted to draw his own crowd and charge whatever, some other time at the park that would have been fine. He was trying to cash in on a normally held event and the crowd that came for another reason besides him…….a few miles from his house.

He has had some good songs over the years.

I remember when Billy Ray Cyrus came along his quick fame made ole Travis real mad .
I got a good chuckle out of his poor lil achy breaky heart :laugh:

Love his music. I think Anymore may be one of the greatest songs country songs ever and if you're not singing along to It's a Great Day to Be Alive and Here's a Quarter, Call Someone Who Cares then I don't even know what you're doing with your life...

I saw him at Chico Dills on Sandy Plains rd in the 80s when I went in to see a bartender I knew. He was playing guitar in the corner. I remember her saying she hoped he didn't come back because he was such a dick.

Back
Top Bottom