• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trespassers

24on48hunting

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Deer Hunting Junkie
215   1
Reaction score
If anybody in the Whitesburg area knows who this is, let him know that this photo, and many others have been turned over to the Carroll County Sheriffs office. I have one person who is already one photo or trespass away from jail time. This fella is next on that list.
Trespassers are no better than a damn thief
55359D13-BCD4-403C-9A9D-B0F7D22A666F.jpeg

If he is ignoring POSTED signs he has no business being there. I try to give everybody the benefit of the doubt but if he is ignoring No Trespassing signs in an attempt to score that trophy he saw on your land the he is out of line. Double if he is littering and mucking the place up.

Reactions: CBH
If anybody in the Whitesburg area knows who this is, let him know that this photo, and many others have been turned over to the Carroll County Sheriffs office. I have one person who is already one photo or trespass away from jail time. This fella is next on that list.
Trespassers are no better than a damn thief View attachment 5603008
Call the Game Warden and give him keys to all of your access gates if there are any. Ask him to police your property. Those Rangers love to catch poachers and trespassers. I use to know several and worked with quite a few of them before retiring from a different division within DNR. Who knows, they may be growing weed on your property or passing through to another property.

Back
Top Bottom