• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trijicon ACOG TA01NSN

NWSharpshooter

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
563   0
Reaction score
Anybody have any experience with these? I picked one up a while back and it just seem that the tritium doesn't glow as bright as it should. It is only visible in total darkness, so basically If I can see through the scope, I cannot see the tritium glow. I know these are night vision compatible, which leads me to believe that it is supposed to be this dim. It was made in 2008 and it still under warranty, and I have a RMA from trijicon to ship it back, but I would rather not ship it back and spend the money on shipping plus be without it for a couple months if there is nothing wrong with it.

Correct. The tritium is very dim and is supposed to be. You cant compare it to one of the dual illuminated acog. It's only supposed to be visible to an eye that is adjusted to darkness.

Correct. The tritium is very dim and is supposed to be. You cant compare it to one of the dual illuminated acog. It's only supposed to be visible to an eye that is adjusted to darkness.
Gotcha. This is my first non dual illumination ACOG so I was shocked at how dim it was.

And what an awesome scope it is. I've used the similiar TA01 extensively and the NSN just a little. For daylight shooting that black recticle is superb. I've used the BDC at 600 yds and it was spot on.

And what an awesome scope it is. I've used the similiar TA01 extensively and the NSN just a little. For daylight shooting that black recticle is superb. I've used the BDC at 600 yds and it was spot on.
I do love that reticle.

Back
Top Bottom