• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trying to Donate by Pay Pal but getting and Error.

It appears to be a problem with the ODT site. i can access my pay pal account with no problem. The Donate button is not working properly. Maybe if I had the correct email address I could just manually enter the donation in pay pal.

I use PayPal to donate to the ODT too. I wonder if there's a problem going on with this site and not PayPal... Okuma Okuma

It appears to be a problem with the ODT site. i can access my pay pal account with no problem. The Donate button is not working properly. Maybe if I had the correct email address I could just manually enter the donation in pay pal.

What exactly were you trying to do? I'll see if I can reproduce the issue, or did you get through eventually?

In for donations. Supporters of JkEnder get a cool tab added to their profile! payneed payneed and Okuma Okuma QUICK, MAKE THIS HAPPEN, gun fund is running low..... Gotta stop drinking and boating, I'm defenseless here! Feel free to move this to the goodwill section. :fish2:

In for donations. Supporters of JkEnder get a cool tab added to their profile! payneed payneed and Okuma Okuma QUICK, MAKE THIS HAPPEN, gun fund is running low..... Gotta stop drinking and boating, I'm defenseless here! Feel free to move this to the goodwill section. :fish2:

I did my part the rest is up to O.S.:becky:
I'm such a people pleaser ...
JkEnder.jpg

What exactly were you trying to do? I'll see if I can reproduce the issue, or did you get through eventually?
I am trying to make a Donation. Not trying to buy anything. When I click on the Donate Button at the bottom of the page in the Become a Member link I get and error and it does do take me directly to Pay Pal to complete the donation.

Instead of making donations, you should buy some Trump signs and find out who in your neighborhood isn't a Democrat.

I bought 20 signs and spread them all about.

If you don't have a TRUMP 2016 sign in your yard, you might be a Democrat.

I don't need a sign in my yard. All my neighbors know where I stand on guns. Most will come talk to me while I have the washing machine (Cement Mixer with thousands of pieces of brass) going. :cool:

I don't need a sign in my yard. All my neighbors know where I stand on guns. Most will come talk to me while I have the washing machine (Cement Mixer with thousands of pieces of brass) going. :cool:

There are plenty of idiots with guns that don't openly support Trump. Just sayin'.

Closet fan?

Back
Top Bottom