• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trying to get out of automotive

gun guy17

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
10   0
Reaction score
Any job opportunities northeast GA for someone with automotive repair experience? Testing the waters for another field I could possibly transfer my skills to. I live in cleveland and am willing to travel but not super far. Open to suggestions

I left automotive and went into industral/production equipment maintenance and repair. If you already have that mechanical inclination, it shouldn't be much of a challenge for you to make the change.

I left automotive and went into industral/production equipment maintenance and repair. If you already have that mechanical inclination, it shouldn't be much of a challenge for you to make the change.

I was going to suggest this as well. Seems like a natural transition. I'd suggest picking a company where the regular employees make the best money vs other warehouses in the area because maintenance usually makes more than the other hourly employees.

Delta hires mechanics for their ground vehicles.

Have you thought of becoming an insurance adjuster?

You can make good money selling cars if you work hard at it.

Delta hires mechanics for their ground vehicles.

Have you thought of becoming an insurance adjuster?

You can make good money selling cars if you work hard at it.
I hadn't thought of an insurance gig. Decent idea. As far as selling cars, I'm not sure if I could sell water to a fish

Back
Top Bottom