• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tuesday at 4:30pm. How does anyone around the ATL deal with this?

View attachment 6154089

I've got to drive through ALT this evening. Honestly, do you guys just shut off part of your brain / humanity to get through this level of idiocy every day? Good Lord! I disliked driving down 365 to Gainesville, how do you deal with this type of traffic
Every
Single
Day?
The first rule of working in Atlanta is to never commute more than five miles.

Atlanta traffic has screwed me up twice on ODT deals and had to reschedule.

When I'm at work driving a company truck I don't care. I'll sit in traffic all day with the windows down blasting heavy metal and glancing at any hot chicks driving near by.
The hot chicks showing off is pretty much gone now, they either just send picts to who they want or post on only fans ne get paid. Now it’s all dark tint and fully clothed. Few back in the 90s it was fabulous.

There's a window you're supposed to travel through Atlanta and it's very short. I usually don't have too many issues working in Buckhead and driving from Kennesaw. Granted, I've also got a peach pass because of the traffic

The hot chicks showing off is pretty much gone now, they either just send picts to who they want or post on only fans ne get paid. Now it’s all dark tint and fully clothed. Few back in the 90s it was fabulous.
Yep, back when I rode the cycle all the time, you would run into a couple of exhibitionists here and there on the road in traffic. They would be fulfilling some kind of fantasy I guess, wanting to show off their bodies to bikers ! Lol.
Some were pretty darned hard core ! Bored I guess, in traffic . It was kinda funny 😆

Have driven everything from a Fire Truck to a PoPo car to an Ambulance down there, of course that was in the early 70's, no problem back then, retired tho now.

Trying to find a job in insurance and every damn company is located ITP. No way in hell I’m driving down there. I’ll never see my kids.
There are a ton of carriers in Alpharetta. Couple in JC and Ptree Corners. Markel, admiral, IFG, Hartford, amtrust, axis, sompo, Scottsdale, CRC, RT, B&W, RPS, Berkley. Few in sandy springs as well, but that's worse than getting into and out of buckhead.

Back
Top Bottom