• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tulammo steel case 9mm FMJ will it ruin your gun?

Hmmm, you are pushing your luck a little insulting me like that. The dick thing is a joke. But to randomly call someone you don't know an asshole is going a bit far. I will assume you are joking don't let it happen again.

Off topic but why do they call you a dick? It always made me wonder what awesome thread I missed.

Hmmm, you are pushing your luck a little insulting me like that. The dick thing is a joke. But to randomly call someone you don't know an asshole is going a bit far. I will assume you are joking don't let it happen again.

he was referring to the guy that originally said firing steel will ruin ur gun. c'mon man take a chill pill

tulammo is good if you are on a extreme budget, but i still prefer the american made brass cased ammo due to being abkle to reload later

so if you can get a good deal on tulammo then go for it, the ranges don't like it because they can't collect the brass left behind and sell it for reloading

I have never used any steel cased ammo. No reason other than I bought so much brass cased real cheap over the years before demand was so high and prices went up. It probably works just fine. I started out using brass and used to reload almost all of the calibers I shot.

The ranges that don't want steel cased ammo resell the brass and don't want to be bothered sorting. The companies that buy the brass pay a lot less if they find any aluminum or steel mixed in. The steel can be sorted out by a machine with a magnet, the aluminum has to be sorted optically. The same as taking mixed metal to a salvage yard versus clean sorted metal. It's all about money in the end. I never leave my brass on the range, if they have a problem with it I never go back. I don't reload any longer, but I do give the brass to friends that do or do the brass exchange with companies that offer it for a discount on loaded ammo.

Back
Top Bottom