Two black males 10-15 years old shoot mother and baby in Brunswick

This is why I've always, ALWAYS, supported government sponsored birth control. There are simply those out there who WON'T take responsibility for their actions and it is in society's long term best interest to keep them from having children. I would gladly support my tax dollars paying for IUDs for high school girls in poor neighborhoods. It would save us SO much money long term it's not even funny.

On a side note: You should read freakonomics. They make a pretty good argument that the decreasing crime rates since the early 1990s is mostly attributable to Roe vs. Wade in the early 1970s. Pretty interesting thought.

Most of the trash already has access to free birth control, been that way for years.

Most of the trash already has access to free birth control, been that way for years.

IUDs are a lot more effective than condoms or pills because once it's in your good for at least five years unless you go out of your way and pay a doctor to take it out. With pills and condoms all they have to do is not use them one time and they're pregnant. IUDs don't give that choice.

So am I the only one who hasn't ruled out that the Mother did it?

IMO it looks like a setup. Dead kid and a shot to the leg with a .22lr? Why would any cold blooded murderer shoot the baby in the head and then not do the same to the mother? I think the two gunmen don't even exist.

Remember Kasey Anthony?

Last edited:

So am I the only one who hasn't ruled out that the Mother did it?

IMO it looks like a setup. Dead kid and a shot to the leg with a .22lr? Why would any cold blooded murderer shoot the baby in the head and then not do the same to the mother? I think the two gunmen don't even exist.

Yes you're the only one. They did shoot at the mother, twice, once barely missing her head. Plus they've caught the two scumbags. It'd have to be one heck of a set up

Remember this little turd stain?[Broken External Image]:..still right where he belongs today[Broken External Image]:..but these s***heads will be out a lot sooner. Bet on it.

Remember this little turd stain?[Broken External Image]:..still right where he belongs today[Broken External Image]:..but these s***heads will be out a lot sooner. Bet on it.

What'd that guy do? Judging by the age difference between the two pictures I think I'm a bit to young to remember this

Brunswick Police Chief Tobe Green said Friday that 17-year-old Demarquis Elkins is charged with first-degree murder as an adult.

The 14-year-old is also charged with murder, but he was not identified because he is a juvenile.

Yep. It'd have to be an even more complicated conspiracy than when the LAPD framed OJ. :suspicious:
oj-gold.gif

- - - Updated - - -

wiki Eric Smith for details. Kid killed a 4 y/o brutally

Wow. Yeah he was 13 at the time and he's still in prison. Hopefully these losers get the same

Back
Top Bottom