• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two Cobb county deputies killed serving warrant

So, does anybody know if one of these cop killers actually worked (or had worked in the past) at a gun store and had a weapons carry permit?

Did he own that pick up truck with the snorkel breathing pipe and all those hunting and outdoor related stickers on it?

Which "Chris" was that guy?
Chris (not the son) worked in a gun shop. Ran night vision training and shooting stuff. I won’t link to his IG but appears he did work in the industry for a while. He was in the house while the cops knocked but didn’t respond. He’s the one that shot from
Inside the house. Charged with 2x murders so far and some other stuff.

Son chris (goes by CJ) was the one in the truck and did no shooting. Being charged with original failure to appear and **** but I’m guessing ends up being accessory at least.

Mom is unknown at this time.

By being a loud mouthed A hole. You understand that I'm quite sure.
Nobody has ever called me loudmouth :lol:
And I'm positive you wouldn't to my face.

I've always been the quietest and calm one in the group or family. I see your emotions are running a little high, try and gather them and act like an adult.

steviesterno steviesterno I did not realize how close of neighbors we are until I read this some , I live on Old Dallas Rd…. Lol.
(well, we probably had this conversation but my memory has been crap this last year with the seizure activity and all….I have lost a lot of information ☹️)

steviesterno steviesterno I did not realize how close of neighbors we are until I read this some , I live on Old Dallas Rd…. Lol.
(well, we probably had this conversation but my memory has been crap this last year with the seizure activity and all….I have lost a lot of information ☹️)
41mag 41mag yeah man we’ve been to each other’s houses before. This all went down in my front yard, figuratively and literally. Luckily the news crews were gone yesterday with the house boarded up and rain but we’re getting a constant stream of random people driving by to gawk. It’s disgusting.

41mag 41mag yeah man we’ve been to each other’s houses before. This all went down in my front yard, figuratively and literally. Luckily the news crews were gone yesterday with the house boarded up and rain but we’re getting a constant stream of random people driving by to gawk. It’s disgusting.
Yeah I kind of though we had…..like I said, I have had some seizure activity these last couple of weeks (intense this last 2 weeks) and my memory and immediate mind is screwy right now, lol.
Sorry if we have gone over this more than once, twice or ten times ! LMAO
(I have to try to laugh to keep from crying).

Back
Top Bottom