• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two Cobb county deputies killed serving warrant

For the situation that was presented, he did great. That being said nobody is ever fully prepared for a home invasion. The criminals here displayed that they were willing to kill anybody that got in their way. I just don’t understand how the killers were able to walk away. How weren’t they shot and killed during their apprehension?
Because their spineless, gutless, ***** asses, surrendered when they realized they would otherwise die.

Attachments

• 4B05BDF3-A50D-4870-A72B-F2D4825C0A2D.jpeg
    4B05BDF3-A50D-4870-A72B-F2D4825C0A2D.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 55
lostchild lostchild seems to be lost on this. It was stated the mom refused to tell how many people were inside the house. She also refused to detail the layout of the house. 2 guys, presumably, at least one was her kid, just fired on and killed 2 law enforcement officers. If she was outside the house and didn’t give any information, the destruction of the house is on her. If she was in the house, and was aiding them, that’s on her as well.

Well, leave it to you to clear things up..

btw, you conveniently left out my post #77, which explained my original comment.
I educated you in post #43, 33 posts before your “explanation”. So, you were educated and you STILL had sympathy for the mom.

Back
Top Bottom