• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two great guns from two great guys

iShOOtSiG

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
10   1
Reaction score
I have got to give two HUGE shout outs and thanks to "drmacsmith" and "brendon123" who I purchased two awesome firearms from today and a thank you to the whole ODT family for being as welcoming as a family should be. Picked up these two awesome guns today from ODT members for a great deal. Hope ODT don't mind me sharing this, but honestly, I'm to damn excited not to tell someone. My girlfriend at home, bless her heart, just doesn't understand. Tell me what yall think. 20121208_001647.jpg I actually popped my AR-15 Cherry by purchasing this AR. Not may first Sig but definitely my best yet.

Its a Delton light weight upper 16" chromed line barrel 1 in 7 twist with a Magpul Flip up sight. Has a New Frontier Armory LW-15 lower (all polymer) with all magpul furniture and 30rd pmag. That's how it came from drmacsmith and I put a tru glo red dot on there that I picked up at a local gun shop/range today for $85. Its definitely the lightest AR I have held. You would be surprised how light it is but it still has that tougher than nails feel. Doesn't feel like a cheap plastic lower that may fall apart after 500 rounds. I know its not a high dollar AR but it has a great feel and look to it. Can't wait to shoot both of them tomorrow. Pistol is a Sig P226 Scorpion 9mm. Shot one today at the range and fell in love with the SRT (short reset trigger) and had to have one. I remembered brendon123 had posted one on here a couple days ago and had to have it. Has the G-10 grips and threaded barrel also.

Its a Delton light weight upper 16" chromed line barrel 1 in 7 twist with a Magpul Flip up sight. Has a New Frontier Armory LW-15 lower (all polymer) with all magpul furniture and 30rd pmag. That's how it came from drmacsmith and I put a tru glo red dot on there that I picked up at a local gun shop/range today for $85. Its definitely the lightest AR I have held. You would be surprised how light it is but it still has that tougher than nails feel. Doesn't feel like a cheap plastic lower that may fall apart after 500 rounds. I know its not a high dollar AR but it has a great feel and look to it. Can't wait to shoot both of them tomorrow. Pistol is a Sig P226 Scorpion 9mm. Shot one today at the range and fell in love with the SRT (short reset trigger) and had to have one. I remembered brendon123 had posted one on here a couple days ago and had to have it. Has the G-10 grips and threaded barrel also.
SWEET! Welcome to the expensive world of Black Rifle Disease. Let us know how they do tomorrow.

Thanks offbeat. Its hard to explain why buying two guns was a better idea than just buying one so hopefully I can let the guns do the talking at the range tomorrow.

Thanks TJ. Im very happy that I found this site a few weeks back. There is some awesome stuff and great people here. Proud to tell my friends about the site and proud to be a member of the family.

Back
Top Bottom