Type 53 Refinish Update

Spagett

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
Billion Dollar Director
83   0
Reaction score
Spurred on by a recent Type 53 sale to nonliberal and subsequent degradation of the thread into a dude on dude fan fiction, I thought I would start a thread about actual guns.

This will just be my ongoing update thread for my Type 53 refinish.

I'll start light with just a few pics of the wood - tomorrow I'll get more in depth with pics.

Stock as received from dealer:
i47.tinypic.com_2ithmvt.jpg

After stripping, sanding:
i45.tinypic.com_6zpljt.jpg

Initial clear coats... No stain or dies:
i46.tinypic.com_20qgwf6.jpg

Its a dildo not a wiener! :becky:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and stock looks great mine is bare wood

Ok, I'll concede... 50% of the thread will be about guns, 50% can be about fetishes. Start talking about German scat and I'm done!

Anyway... The theme for this gun is "Why the **** is it so shiny?!?! Ghey!!!"

Ok, I'll concede... 50% of the thread will be about guns, 50% can be about fetishes. Start talking about German scat and I'm done!

Anyway... The theme for this gun is "Why the **** is it so shiny?!?! Ghey!!!"

It can be about both equally. Anybody ever hear of Phil Spector? Apparently he liked to stick loaded pistols in prostitute's (aspiring actresses) mouths. Phil busted a lil too hard one night and KERPLOW! Different kind of mouthful. Covered guns and fetishes in one shot.

It can be about both equally. Anybody ever hear of Phil Spector? Apparently he liked to stick loaded pistols in prostitute's (aspiring actresses) mouths. Phil busted a lil too hard one night and KERPLOW! Different kind of mouthful. Covered guns and fetishes in one shot.

That was too easy... Lets see you link donkey shows, vertigo, and the soundtrack from Flash Gordon.

Back
Top Bottom