UFC fight night (FREE!)

Crazy power might be an overstatement, but he certainly has very heavy hands. He has dropped quite a few people with very short punches.

He has power, not big country power but good power. I'd like to see him fight someone who doesn't just stand there like silva. Silva got lucky with reem but has gotten destroyed by everyone else lately.

He has power, not big country power but good power. I'd like to see him fight someone who doesn't just stand there like silva. Silva got lucky with reem but has gotten destroyed by everyone else lately.

I don't usually like to watch Mir fight anymore. It makes me sad to see him get beaten up. I miss the "old" days when BJJ was more relevant.

I usually don't like any of the heavyweight fights. It is a lot like heavyweight boxing now - a lot of brawling, but not a lot of skill. Seems to be getting better now. Like you said, Silva landed a good punch on Overeem, and that's it. Honestly, all of the heavyweights have a punchers chance, simply because of the power they have.