• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UFO Video's

When I first saw this video I had a pretty good guess on what this was. I also have a friend that worked at White Sands and I showed the video to him and right off the bat he said cruse missile , 20' off the ground at 500 mph and they make very little noise. He said that they were launched from somewhere around Green River UT. These guys caught something very rare on film.

Reactions: MRM
When I first saw this video I had a pretty good guess on what this was. I also have a friend that worked at White Sands and I showed the video to him and right off the bat he said cruse missile , 20' off the ground at 500 mph and they make very little noise. He said that they were launched from somewhere around Green River UT. These guys caught something very rare on film.
LOL @ you thinkin that shiiit is only goin 500 mph.

Not a vid but????

B9569AEE-7DF0-42B8-BD6E-F3DDD1A984AE.jpg

That's some powerful knowledge that was just thrown down.

Shall we hear from all the trolls now?....about how like like to be anal probed and shhiii?

Back
Top Bottom