• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

UGA-Kentucky Game

My two favorite teams? Lol.

Btw, Tech didn't look all that hot today either. I was there and they had a hard time stopping a bad team in the 2nd half.

Face it folks - the best football is not played here in this state but immediately to the west and south of us.

That is true!

My two favorite teams? Lol.

Btw, Tech didn't look all that hot today either. I was there and they had a hard time stopping a bad team in the 2nd half.

Face it folks - the best football is not played here in this state but immediately to the west and south of us.

I don't understand why people are surprised. UGA isn't really a good team.
They are a mediocre team in a good conference.

The sad thing is they have just as much talent as any team in the SEC but good coaching is what we lack. You can't consistently have top 5 recruiting classes and not produce a national championship contender.

Gators kicked sc ' behind, looked very good.
Just a reminder, sc kicked uga's behind two weeks ago..... Richt better update the resume or pull off a minor miracle.

Not sure if they were looking past KY or what. Hats off to the Wildcats. I think anyone can run on us. From what I could see Gathers and Jenkins may as well not be out there. I mean those guys are over 700 lbs together WTH ?? Is Grantham over rated ?? Where is the motivation ?? After watching this games I'm starting to worry about Ole Miss. Don't even want to think about FLA.

Back
Top Bottom