• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

UGA NATIONAL CHAMPS!

Btw, I don’t let ANY terrible fans of any program represent the fan base as a whole. I have friends, family, and acquaintances from UF, GT, Auburn, Bama, UT, and others that I have the utmost respect for. I’ve also seen the biggest A holes from each as well as UGA. The best advice I can give anyone that doesn’t like what they hear, try and not give it back, just move on.
I will give and take as much good natured ribbing and teasing as any one, but I cannot for the life of me see why ga fans have to disparage and insult people's families.

are you serious?
I am, there is a huge difference in ribbing and teasing and insulting people's families. I don't remember any fan base on here insulting people's families like the uga fans. In this case, I have not seen anybody talking about how hard the game was played. A real shame, both played hard and ga deserved the ein

I am, there is a huge difference in ribbing and teasing and insulting people's families. I don't remember any fan base on here insulting people's families like the uga fans. In this case, I have not seen anybody talking about how hard the game was played. A real shame, both played hard and ga deserved the ein
on here its narrowed down to 2 teams. Personally I dont watch football but you either give it or take it. Southern folks take football seriously

I will give and take as much good natured ribbing and teasing as any one, but I cannot for the life of me see why ga fans have to disparage and insult people's families.

You should hear what I say about Florida. Not the football team, but the state and everything in it. Makes what has been said about Bama fans seem mild.

I ****ing hate Florida and everything about it.

I live 15 minutes from Alabama. This uncle daddy jokes are not limited to Bama fans. It’s the whole damn state. I won’t even go over there with my sister for fear it’s something in the water.

I hear many more incest jokes coming from people from Alabama about people in Alabama than I ever have heard from UGA fans.

Most of the Bama memes were created by people from Auburn.

You should hear what they say about Mississippi…

Back
Top Bottom