UK Gun Crime up almost 90% in the last 10 years

Lots of guns crossing borders in the EU from eastern Europe. Over here we worry about having ours taken away, leaving only the bad people with them. Over there, the good people have never had them. Must be frightening, forced to live like a sheep. Oh well. Not my problem.

Interesting, (as an expat), but not unexpected. Intrigued where the guns are coming from, Eastern europe's quite possible, no idea what the laws there are, I would have thought tough. Strange looking sub gun in the picture of the police, what is it ?

I had to laugh at the very first sentence.

Gun crime has almost doubled since Labour came to power as a culture of extreme gang violence has taken hold.

So when leftists are in control, a place goes to hell in a handbasket. Let's go to a live report from Detroit, Chicago, L.A., D.C. etc... for their opinion on the matter.

You also have to remember they include being caught with a gun as a crime. So just being in possession of one will get you 5 years in jail.
I see the they referenced the US style drug and gang problems a couple of times. Like that crap only happens here.

You also have to remember they include being caught with a gun as a crime. So just being in possession of one will get you 5 years in jail.
I see the they referenced the US style drug and gang problems a couple of times. Like that crap only happens here.

"US Style". Not Mexican, Colombian, Brazilian, South African, Liberian, or Russian...

Back
Top Bottom