• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ultimate FAFO!

I love this girl! Take note. People are sick of entitled a$$holes.

****in A right!!! I'm glad the bidness backed her up. I just drove my Mom's Corolla through the carwash a few hours ago. It was a $20.00 wash and I still tipped the guys brushing the car before I rolls through. Just a few ones but they acted like they never got a tip before. That's crazy.
Believe me those ones in your pocket that you don't think **** about will make all the difference when you hand them to ANYONE in the service industry. Yeah it's chump change BUT...it's also a sign of appreciation and respect.

Why did she stop?...the F'in window was down.

I woulda stuck the whole wand of water inside that MF'er.
Fo'realdough! If you're goin' out Cowboy don't stop shooting. She had nothing to lose at that point. Personally I have a good pocket knife and those cars go by real slow.

****in A right!!! I'm glad the bidness backed her up. I just drove my Mom's Corolla through the carwash a few hours ago. It was a $20.00 wash and I still tipped the guys brushing the car before I rolls through. Just a few ones but they acted like they never got a tip before. That's crazy.
Believe me those ones in your pocket that you don't think **** about will make all the difference when you hand them to ANYONE in the service industry. Yeah it's chump change BUT...it's also a sign of appreciation and respect.
LOLWUT

A few one dollar bills goes a LONG way. Yeah they won't buy **** these days but they let service people know you understand their jobs.
My first job in 87 was bagging and carrying out groceries in north Macon at a Bi Lo store. I made at least $10.00 in tips everyday. That was part of the job. But then again that was when every register was ran by a human being. My wife did hair for over twenty years and when she started everyone tipped. But not when she left. Point is everyone needs just a little recognition for what they do. Some of the people I tip ( like at Little Caesars or the carwash) look at me like they don't know what I'm doing. And that's a shame.

Why did she stop?...the F'in window was down.

I woulda stuck the whole wand of water inside that MF'er.
I agree. But if she had, that might of been considered overkill. This way she's all right. When will they learn. You mess with a female, they're going to get you back......And it ain't goin to be pretty....

A few one dollar bills goes a LONG way. Yeah they won't buy **** these days but they let service people know you understand their jobs.
My first job in 87 was bagging and carrying out groceries in north Macon at a Bi Lo store. I made at least $10.00 in tips everyday. That was part of the job. But then again that was when every register was ran by a human being. My wife did hair for over twenty years and when she started everyone tipped. But not when she left. Point is everyone needs just a little recognition for what they do. Some of the people I tip ( like at Little Caesars or the carwash) look at me like they don't know what I'm doing. And that's a shame.
I think he was jankin' on you driving your mom's Corolla. He don't know you take care of her stuff.

Back
Top Bottom