• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Unanswered Questions?

Gonorhea huh?

6778c8a0-334a-402b-9b39-f9a4b72503da_text.gif

I got some unanswered ODT questions.

Did that realtor fella ever find a date for his mother in law? Did she find true love on ODT? The previous thread was doomed to be closed firm the start.

Whatever happened to poor ol’ Rudy? Remember he wrassled with a Skunk ? And his owner… well I still laugh about that. I wonder how Rudy is doing?

Did that guys ever find that golden bowling bowl bag? Still one of the funniest threads I’ve seen. Probably my all time favorite.

What other unsweetened questions you

Did that realtor fella ever find a date for his mother in law? Did she find true love on ODT? The previous thread was doomed to be closed firm the start.

Whatever happened to poor ol’ Rudy? Remember he wrassled with a Skunk ? And his owner… well I still laugh about that. I wonder how Rudy is doing?

Did that guys ever find that golden bowling bowl bag? Still one of the funniest threads I’ve seen. Probably my all time favorite.

What other unsweetened questions you guys gut?

He's good.
20230108_124850.jpg

Back
Top Bottom