• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Under barrel lug broken

Deej

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
7   0
Reaction score
I asked my dad for one of his guns because I thought it was the coolest firearm I’ve ever seen. It’s pretty basic, maybe it’s a nostalgia thing because I watched him hunt with it when I was a child. Anyway, he gave it to me but it’s broken. It’s a single shot slug gun and the lug that the barrel pivots on is broken off. He was shooting heavyweight slugs. Is this something that a gunsmith can repair or is it a lost cause? If it’s repairable, can anyone recommend a north Georgia gunsmith that you’ve dealt with before?

Attachments

• IMG_0328.jpeg
    IMG_0328.jpeg
    147.6 KB · Views: 71
I asked my dad for one of his guns because I thought it was the coolest firearm I’ve ever seen. It’s pretty basic, maybe it’s a nostalgia thing because I watched him hunt with it when I was a child. Anyway, he gave it to me but it’s broken. It’s a single shot slug gun and the lug that the barrel pivots on is broken off. He was shooting heavyweight slugs. Is this something that a gunsmith can repair or is it a lost cause? If it’s repairable, can anyone recommend a north Georgia gunsmith that you’ve dealt with before?
Yeah looks repairable. Shoot me a pm, I'd like to look at it.

Back
Top Bottom