United State WAR BIRDS... Honoring The Warriors!

View attachment 3116989
My father (the one without a signature) and his crew mates Tinian 1945. B-29 Superfortress behind them.
WOW SIr, what a nice picture... I bet you have that picture framed and hanging in one of your walls...

B-29 Superfortress
B-29-Superfortress-Parked.jpg

WOW SIr, what a nice picture... I bet you have that picture framed and hanging in one of your walls...

B-29 Superfortress
B-29-Superfortress-Parked.jpg
7D5CF5F6-9264-41CC-8D6D-4E490C77868F.jpeg

yep, I had several of his photos matted and framed for his Christmas present about 15 years ago. After he passed my mom gave it to me.

In 2005 I carried them both to Chattanooga to see FiFi that was there for an air show. When the good folks with the CAF found out he crewed on one during WWII they treated him like royalty, got to get up close to the aircraft and I got some great photos of him there. I will try to post some up later.

View attachment 3117028
yep, I had several of his photos matted and framed for his Christmas present about 15 years ago. After he passed my mom gave it to me.

In 2005 I carried them both to Chattanooga to see FiFi that was there for an air show. When the good folks with the CAF found out he crewed on one during WWII they treated him like royalty, got to get up close to the aircraft and I got some great photos of him there. I will try to post some up later.
Mike, I could like this post ONE thousand time....
Really amazing and touching Sir!!
May he Rests at the Arms of our Great God!!
Thank you for sharing such a treasure!!!

Back
Top Bottom