united states cover-up for russia ww2

dakota port

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
178   0
Reaction score
Last edited:
Sarcasm? That's exactly the type of thing that should be known.

if a country is your ally at a time of war, you do not want the citizens of your country to not trust them.
this should have been told to the public but they were trying to foster a hate for the german soldiers/leaders at every turn and saw an opportunity

this also beings up the question of what is the actual number of people killed by the germans in ww2

Last edited:
A cover up from the 1940s ? Kinda late on the story don't ya think ? Lol I'm sure the USA knew about it but prolly had a lot more riding on the alliance. IMHO

if a country is your ally at a time of war, you do not want the citizens of your country to not trust them.
this should have been told to the public but they were trying to foster a hate for the german soldiers/leaders at every turn and saw an opportunity

this also beings up the question of what is the actual number of people killed by the germans in ww2

uh, if they are killing tens of thousands of people, they shouldn't be trusted.

I don't think the US officials ever trusted Russia. The Russians were a-holes and we knew it. We needed them to beat the Germans so the US made a hard choice and ignored the atrocity. After the war, we knew the Russians were still a-holes and that flame didn't need to be fueled any more than it was.

Cover-ups are bad in a democracy but I do believe they're a necessary evil sometimes. Thankfully, we live in a country were this info is released eventually and we can look for lessons learned and/or chance policy. Sounds like they got this one right to me.

Yep, saw something the other night. 3 of our B-29's had to land in Russia and they never came back. They didn't have a bomber even CLOSE to the awesome B-29 and they reverse-engineered their own model. Kept the crews for most of the war until they "escaped". What?

Oh, and yes, the US wanted Russia to join forces with us against the Japanese. We were going to need help invading the Japanese mainland if the bomb didn't work. Luckily it did. But not until Russia grabbed up a bunch of countries and tuned 'em communist.

Yeah our leaders got it right???? Cold War, Korea, Vietman, proxy wars all over the world, arming the Taliban & Sadam Hussien. Oh wait now we had to go invade both of them. But only after Sadam gassed his own people with AMERICAN chemical weapons. Boy those guys in Washington sure can make the right choices and keep us little sheep safe. How about listen to George Patton and just telling the Russians / Chinese how it was going to be because we had NUKES and no one else did? Just a thought. Breath.... Breath...:doh:

Back
Top Bottom